Luke | {Newborn}

11:05 AM

 Ben and Kami were my youth pastors growing up. They are now missionary in Camdodia and are only home for just a few more months before they head back. I was so excited to get a the chance to photograph their newest member of the family, Luke. Adoption is VERY close to my heart and Luke is blessed to have Ben and Kami as parents. I know they will raise Luke to be a young man who loves God and always puts him first. 

Congratulations!
Love Y'all! -  Andrea












 Big Yawn! ;)
 Show them muscles off! 


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. These are wonderful photos! I love how you got him smiling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Anne! Luke did it all on his own! :) Perfect Model!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pics...super, super beautiful.Cannot wait to hold this little boy.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images